oh my thats just another level. Who needs matlab or matplotlib when u have minecraft 😎🤣
How was the day btw
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oh my thats just another level. Who needs matlab or matplotlib when u have minecraft 😎🤣
How was the day btw
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh my thats just another level. Who needs matlab or matplotlib when u have minecraft 😎🤣
How was the day btw
Ewww matlab 🤢🤣
I didn’t do anything 🤣 at least my laptop arrived but I just kept refreshing my email like a madman only to realize my manager didn’t respond to my email because he’s on parental leave 😒 and I found out at like 4:30
let’s see how tomorrow goes 🤣
kumbh mela moment. Though i was asked to set up virtual desktop on first day but my manager was pn holi leave and i found out at 12 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Ewww matlab 🤢🤣
I didn’t do anything 🤣 at least my laptop arrived but I just kept refreshing my email like a madman only to realize my manager didn’t respond to my email because he’s on parental leave 😒 and I found out at like 4:30
let’s see how tomorrow goes 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
kumbh mela moment. Though i was asked to set up virtual desktop on first day but my manager was pn holi leave and i found out at 12 🤣🤣
damn 🤣🤣 what happened on your second day then? 🤣
nothing the usual she came gave me overview of team role company etc etc. then assigned buddy and blah blah🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
nothing the usual she came gave me overview of team role company etc etc. then assigned buddy and blah blah🤣
I wonder if it will be the same for me then 🤣🤣
Watched It's a Terrible Life 🤣🤣 seeing them as office employees was so unusual that it was funny 🤣
the ghostfacers are the experts 🤣
"don't want to be fighting ghosts without health insurance" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this was my favorite line
it will be fine whatever. 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it will be fine whatever. 😆
I hope so 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Watched It's a Terrible Life 🤣🤣 seeing them as office employees was so unusual that it was funny 🤣
the ghostfacers are the experts 🤣
"don't want to be fighting ghosts without health insurance" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this was my favorite line
Smashing cabin with a hammer 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k