or anisha haina? 🤣i dont mind as long as it is with anyone except arohi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
or anisha haina? 🤣i dont mind as long as it is with anyone except arohi
now unhave issue with make up too🤣
wah wah you are writing dialogues now 😆Originally posted by: anuandavi
And then Bade Papa says, kaun dekhne wala he... 🤣🤣🤣 I want Abhimanyu to notice... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
savage abhi vs. aarohi is always the best 🤣i know it was savage and then akshu ne jo solid burn diya saali bol ke🤣
and it was ray ban today😍😍😍and dulha was looking sooooo good too with the sunglasses!!
I really like the shot of goenkas sisters on the balcony…both were looking gorgeous…n aarohi actually looked concerned for akshu when abhi had not come … total sister vibes…I ❤️ Such vibes
Makeup nahi scene sweetie🤣🤣🤣
I especially liked Harsh doing thu thu thu to Abhi and AG doing it for Akshu, Manish doing the kala teeka.... All men totally all in for their kids. Hayeee!!!!
Ye Harsh apna ego side me rakh de kuch dino k liye
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jab se abhira dekhna skuru iiya hai rhis has been my most used emoji but kya karein they are just adorable beyond words❤️❤️❤️
This is so beautiful Pooja,💖💖💖💖💖
I'm copying it 🤣