Update already…wow…thanks for the tag Disco…matlab stunning makeover kya ..her pics are out already there isn’t any makeover lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Update already…wow…thanks for the tag Disco…matlab stunning makeover kya ..her pics are out already there isn’t any makeover lol
you can blame manish for her look.... I saw in SBS he is doing her make up or something 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
C'mon Makers Akshu was Beautiful,
It u who is trying to make her Cinderella n now u want to become Fairy Godmother 😤
Shock will be harsh said yes
i love your optimism behen...but this drama is going to be stretched the entire week...don't think we will get a yes so soon 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Shock will be harsh said yes
omg!!Originally posted by: GKVCYC5KEKZQZ3W3
you can blame manish for her look.... I saw in SBS he is doing her make up or something 🤣

all of the men ran into the room and she wasn't ready yet... so I am assuming they are responsible 🤣
Originally posted by: BKAKIBBXM6N4VNNU
hopefully we will get a maha episode in exchange for harsh's tantrums 🤣
I can see Maha episode coming 🤣
Originally posted by: FXOUXXAVSTMIKI63
i love your optimism behen...but this drama is going to be stretched the entire week...don't think we will get a yes so soon 🤣
Waise mere predictions iss show mein ek hi baar true hi hai par I’m v optimistic lmao
then we need a promo ASAP 🤣
if you are right about this, I will send you kachois in order of Akshu's makeover 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Waise mere predictions iss show mein ek hi baar true hi hai par I’m v optimistic lmao
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0