woh bhi ek bahot bada risk hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
woh bhi ek bahot bada risk hai 🤣
Originally posted by: aishapl013
But what about my thesis,
U ppl said it was unique so I didn't copyright it,😭
Ab mujhe kissine love note bheji toh 😱😱
Accept karke....
Dil mein chupa lena....
🤣
Originally posted by: 4RPIYNHK4CSRLUHS
©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©© just for you 🤣
Ab toh lawyer ne copyright kiya hai....
Kisi ne bhi panga liya....
Toh jayega siddha.... 👮♀️
🤣
Originally posted by: aishapl013
True true I also like the nazar utarana wala scene,
Plus I'm positive Shef has lost her job now 🤣
Chotu sa chacha chachi karne wala ane wala hai..... 🥰
Abhira ko bulane wala ane wala hai.....♥️♥️♥️
Pure Birla house mein khilla kar ghujne wala hai....🤩
Abhi aur Mini ParShe dono thop phod karne wale hai....😅
🤣
Mein bhi toh yehi kehri hoon....
Neil on door...
And Aarohi in front of him...
And both of them... 👀 👀
🤣
haan dekha pranju... no one will dare mess with your aarohi copyright now 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Ab toh lawyer ne copyright kiya hai....
Kisi ne bhi panga liya....
Toh jayega siddha.... 👮♀️
🤣
Originally posted by: SI3IXHF2P7D4M3HG
haan dekha pranju... no one will dare mess with your aarohi copyright now 🤣
Now that's abit relaxing,
I was concerned I would get a love note by night 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0