Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I did. Shit, now I'm gonna be sued.
Bro, count me in too!
Let's see how many case summons I get this week 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I did. Shit, now I'm gonna be sued.
Bro, count me in too!
Let's see how many case summons I get this week 🤣
Can male doctor or compoujder can check female lady alone ?
I'm guessing this 25 yr experienced doctor had some jhol with akeli aurat who came for a visit so hospital took him back on the job but put the board outside for safety of all ladiesOriginally posted by: sweet_tania
Ok as you said you don’t know about other doctors and hospital, may be it is rare hospital which you had visited who put such board that akeli aurat ko male doctor nahi dekhege.
Next time stay away from such a rare hospital and also advice others around you to stay away from such a rare doctor jo aise paglet board lagata hai hospital mai .
Hawww😲😲😲😲
You actually did that 😲😲
*Hello mahila helpline no. I have a complaint....*
Meet you in jail🤗
Can I trust Sej to bail me out!
I'm in a deep shit, bro!
behen poori ramayan khatam and now you're like Sita kaun hai😕Originally posted by: PVC6TP5W6BU4IT5D
Can male doctor or compoujder can check female lady alone ?
Bataya to hai itna clearly
I'm kinda worried for myself now as it seems i broke all the rules of pregnancy. In my second pregnancy at my 3rd month i performed bollywood dance at my best friend's babyshower too.Originally posted by: 6UJLKNQTPCWXDUVN
Kaha hoga doctor ne pahad mein Chad sakte hai but maine to dekha pregancy mein dance bhi karne ko mana karte to pahaad chadna to door ki baat hai
Thanks for opening my eyes, I owe you one.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Revolutionary thread for medicos.
Riddhi ko bhi bula lete hai! Usko bhi thoda gyaan aur mil jaae!
Also, Neenz!
Riya had already shared doctor's rule yesterday to clarifyOriginally posted by: HOOSAVDTMOZTOOC7
Can male doctor or compoujder can check female lady alone ?
Nope...ab to no one can save you👎🏼
I will miss you Riya..jail me baith k mujhe yaad karna that i never loved you🤣
You are even worse than Dr mashoor gulati of Kapil Sharma show...tch tch tch👎🏼
@bold - woh toh bohotOriginally posted by: SexyPotato
Profession change kar k kya karu? Anupama forum k medical team ko join karu?
hai , tumse nahi hoga 🤣 Better go join Anupama
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12