Either u mock me or just give laughing smiley at ujaoooosumy commen Now I laughing at u that precy meppin u bhi lady ko supports ki
Nahi jaroorst u
From now onwardci I will also gave laughing reaction at ur post
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Either u mock me or just give laughing smiley at ujaoooosumy commen Now I laughing at u that precy meppin u bhi lady ko supports ki
Nahi jaroorst u
From now onwardci I will also gave laughing reaction at ur post
Originally posted by: surabhi01
Either u mock me or just give laughing smiley at ujaoooosumy commen Now I laughing at u that precy meppin u bhi lady ko supports ki
Nahi jaroorst u
From now onwardci I will also gave laughing reaction at ur post
Thankyou so much..
First of all you are spreading wrong information here on top of that when I am asking you something or replying you are not liking it..thn.its your problem not mine..
Originally posted by: surabhi01
Either u mock me or just give laughing smiley at ujaoooosumy commen Now I laughing at u that precy meppin u bhi lady ko supports ki
Nahi jaroorst u
From now onwardci I will also gave laughing reaction at ur post
But I will definitely give smilies and ask questions on your posts agar mujhe galat laga kuch..reply karna na karna is your choice..
Ha ha look w ho is saying that I am spreading wrong information
Jo lady mere saath 4,5 baar doctor ke pass gayi thi aur woh pregant lady ko serious problem bhi nahi thi aur na woh nervous thi
Phir bhi log keh rahe hai ki main wrong information spread kar rahe hai. What a big joke
Has just to put other wrong khuch bhi. Kaho aur khuch bhi bolo
did I ever say I love you? Will it make u uncomfortable if i tell u now my friend? ❤️
Factually, No, you never said it but I still knew it all along! ❤️❤️🤗
I knew u would read my heart doctorOriginally posted by: docritu99
Factually, No, you never said it but I still knew it all along! ❤️❤️🤗
Originally posted by: surabhi01
Car mein to belt lagate hai to jerk lagane ka sawal nahi but auto. Mein jerk lag sakta hai wahan to support ki jaroort hoti hai
Par car mei seat belt lagaya ho and road pe pothole ho, toh bhi jerk nahi lagta? Also support dena is fine but kya sirf lady hi support kar sakti hai? Husband nahi?
My neighbour used to travel to hospital during her 9th month also, woh bhi akeli. Woh toh theek nikli. 😊
Hum log bus se gaye they aur us bus main aur woh pregant lady buri tarah uchal rahe they tub ek doosre ko support diya
Woh bus driver bahut bura drive kar raha tha
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12