Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Guys I committed a major mistake I submitted the answers in some other pm and didn't even checked it😭. Sorry😭
Kisi aur Infinity ko bhej diya kya 🤣
Bhej do abhi time hai 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Guys I committed a major mistake I submitted the answers in some other pm and didn't even checked it😭. Sorry😭
Kisi aur Infinity ko bhej diya kya 🤣
Bhej do abhi time hai 😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Underline: I think we wrote hinna won't recieve her call so we just wrote it elaborately. It will be accepted right😃
Haan, it works, itna technicality nahi dekhte
Please check that our group members Neha Sunny and I have submitted for this round
Just sent my answers Di & mah team I don't even know what I did send actually. Why did you copy me? Then you should add HP round 😆😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
This is HP wala sheep round all over again (Simi's game). Friends i love this show so its very hard to choose one. U both sisters 🥺 kaise choose karoo mein now among those gifs

ROUND 2 Level 2 : COMMON SENSE
1. _NINA_, SoniRSippu21, Interstellarr : 42
2. DiscoDhokla, NerdyMukta, md410 : 36
2. Amekha, evilxbalaa, Bee222 : 36
3. Daphnes, Anisha06, Alaukik : 30
3. Ragazza_dolce, Vedika.Kapoor, Sgayuiyer : 30
3. Bodhianveshika, Mahisa_22, hbkrocks : 30
4. Nichuss, Shooting-Star, SilentEyes7 : 24
4. DelusionsOfNeha, priya185, Biggboss15 : 24
Yes I have received all of your teammates' answers.👍🏼Originally posted by: priya185
Please check that our group members Neha Sunny and I have submitted for this round
I won't since I am not crazy about HP like you're 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Just sent my answers Di & mah team I don't even know what I did send actually. Why did you copy me? Then you should add HP round 😆😆
Originally posted by: Infinitely
ROUND 2 Level 2 : COMMON SENSE
1. _NINA_, SoniRSippu21, Interstellarr : 42
2. DiscoDhokla, NerdyMukta, md410 : 36
2. Amekha, evilxbalaa, Bee222 : 36
3. Daphnes, Anisha06, Alaukik : 30
3. Ragazza_dolce, Vedika.Kapoor, Sgayuiyer : 30
3. Bodhianveshika, Mahisa_22, hbkrocks : 30
4. Nichuss, Shooting-Star, SilentEyes7 : 24
4. DelusionsOfNeha, priya185, Biggboss15 : 24
Aajao results r here.
Congrats everyone🥳
We came 4th lol 😝
Originally posted by: Infinitely
ROUND 2 Level 2 : COMMON SENSE
1. _NINA_, SoniRSippu21, Interstellarr : 42
2. DiscoDhokla, NerdyMukta, md410 : 36
2. Amekha, evilxbalaa, Bee222 : 36
3. Daphnes, Anisha06, Alaukik : 30
3. Ragazza_dolce, Vedika.Kapoor, Sgayuiyer : 30
3. Bodhianveshika, Mahisa_22, hbkrocks : 30
4. Nichuss, Shooting-Star, SilentEyes7 : 24
4. DelusionsOfNeha, priya185, Biggboss15 : 24
Congratssssss to toppers
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320