Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So today I discovered that yesterday a award show happened that is ita 2021 n guess what it should be declared as buddha retard shahi awards cuz this person who is so insecure person n so proudy who never let any other team or show or actors to win awards n boost as oh my ph is the world best ph house. Let me tell u retard that I find only three ph houses best is balaji, sphere origins n hats off ph. Go n die in hell cuz u dont know when karma will hit u so hard n one day u will be become a beggar who will rot on roads.
Uff finally rented.
Which is why we’re already the best.😎😆
Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr
So today I discovered that yesterday a award show happened that is ita 2021 n guess what it should be declared as buddha retard shahi awards cuz this person who is so insecure person n so proudy who never let any other team or show or actors to win awards n boost as oh my ph is the world best ph house. Let me tell u retard that I find only three ph houses best is balaji, sphere origins n hats off ph. Go n die in hell cuz u dont know when karma will hit u so hard n one day u will be become a beggar who will rot on roads.
Uff finally rented.
Who is this retard and insecure person?
Rajan shahi who is responsible for destroying itv forever from his bullshit n ott crienginess shows🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr
Rajan shahi who is responsible for destroying itv forever from his bullshit n ott crienginess shows🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh ok, because Harshad and Rupali won the best actor and actress awards. Who did you want to win?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0