Please I beg you..bal katwa lo like tilak 1..shirt hair..☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Please I beg you..bal katwa lo like tilak 1..shirt hair..☺️
i don't believe you 🤣
log kya kya note kar lete hain😜
Ya! I was thinking she’s on drugs when they first brought her in - so she’ll most likely sell that darn thing and use the $ .
Originally posted by: iheartChai
But she could sell it and get more money from it 😆 I mean if we are writing her out then lets make it a big drama.
hawww i wrote this in my review too... you didn't read it 😡log kya kya note kar lete hain😜

Ya! I was thinking she’s on drugs when they first brought her in - so she’ll most likely sell that darn thing and use the $ .
I am still with you on this theory..since Day1 # i too predicted she is on drugs..Most of the time her reactions are of druggist...not smiling properly but like nasha wala thoda smile🤣
Jollyyyyyy welcome back🤗Originally posted by: jollyismyname
I gave her the benefit of doubt before and then after V day fiasco....I want her gone....
dekho dekho...she loves air hearts 🤣