Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Tbh abhisha are kinda made for each other
Tho I doubt anything could match up the sizzling jodi of ankish
Tu mil kahee...i wanna kill you. ...mood off kara uss photo ne...tu aag me ghee daal rahi
aahh Kohl is seriously shipping Ankish🤣🤣Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Tbh abhisha are kinda made for each other
Tho I doubt anything could match up the sizzling jodi of ankish
itna acha pic mila hai , edit to dhang se karlete
Chi chi chi
please. stop.
🤢
I really can't understand how these people reached this conclusion
Keep doing this and your fatejo fic goes whoosh into the unknown.
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Is that what it means? That you gotta move your works? I don't even go anywhere except UD!
Good luck ♥️😘 for the story.
gotta move to the IF FF site. can still keep on forum so I'm not worried about that but it's a hassle and I've done wattpad works before so I know. Hassle. I... I don't even like contests. Sorry.
Originally posted by: ShanUlas
Tu mil kahee...i wanna kill you. ...mood off kara uss photo ne...tu aag me ghee daal rahi
Photo maine nahin share kiya... I'm just theorizing behind that picture 🤣