Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
maybe Rahim Chacha will give Gabbar And Jailer external support 🤔
I thought hasini is playing🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
maybe Rahim Chacha will give Gabbar And Jailer external support 🤔
I thought hasini is playing🤔
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
no , I have exams🤔
Good luck for your exams
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Why there r 7 members in team gabbar nd jailor?
Yeh toh bhaaut Nainshaafi hai
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
maybe Rahim Chacha will give Gabbar And Jailer external support 🤔
After one killed his son, man that's dark😳
Jailer, sure😅
Hiii Nakhrewaali didiiiiiii😳
Bade dino baad aapke darshan huye😳
I know right but aapke baareme nahi bataya😭
Choti hu na hamesha aise hi khelti hai mujhse 😡
ALL THE BEST ❤️ EVERYONE 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
ALL THE BEST ❤️ EVERYONE 🤗🤗
Thank you Gayu 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Aliya_786
I know right but aapke baareme nahi bataya😭
Choti hu na hamesha aise hi khelti hai mujhse 😡
Haan tum to ekdam innocent ho na😆
I know wht u did before sign up😆
she is 😆 , I tagged her to keep her in the loop.
Warna Rahim chacha grp ke representative / leader toh Zeal hai 😛
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30