Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: chotoranii

M THIS IS SUPERB I AM LOVING ALL THESE BOSTON ONE SHOTS AAAAH

also cant wait for you to watch the ep bc im sure the convo about feelings (i mean all their convos are about feelings technically so hopefully this isnt a spoiler lol) will probably inspire your muse some more. i love checking the forum and finding out there's more to read from you! it just makes my week.

All I can say is πŸ€—πŸ€— More in a PM.

nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update. Your style of writing reminds of another talented writer here on IF, many many many moons ago, and I would try to convince her to give up her day job to take to writing these beautiful stories full time. So any thoughts on becoming a full time writer?? πŸ€”πŸ€” a desi Nora Roberts???

reginalsecret thumbnail

Hey...just another silent member in this forum who was forced to reply thanks to the magic that you've weaved with words here...To be very very honest...it usually takes a lot more to turn me on...but you managed to do that with just a description of a kiss (it was much more than that lol but I can't seem to find words to justify your creativity)..

I look forward to reading your version of Arylie more than I look forward to an episode in Imlie (started rewatching it thanks to Arylie...I did watch it in the initial stages...but then the concept never really sat well with me so I left sooner than I came lol)

Anyways...I hope you'll keep finding something to write about in this AU of Arylie you've created cuz I know for a fact that I'll be here for it and will be one of the most disappointed if you stop...

Love,

A loyal reader

P.S.: Manifesting for a shirtless Aryan on the show as well even though I know it prolly won't happen...but just putting it out here in case CVs are taking a peep

Edited by reginalsecret - 2 years ago
mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reginalsecret

Hey...just another silent member in this forum who was forced to reply thanks to the magic that you've weaved with words here...To be very very honest...it usually takes a lot more to turn me on...but you managed to do that with just a description of a kiss (it was much more than that lol but I can't seem to find words to justify your creativity)..

I look forward to reading your version of Arylie more than I look forward to an episode in Imlie (started rewatching it thanks to Arylie...I did watch it in the initial stages...but then the concept never really sat well with me so I left sooner than I came lol)

Anyways...I hope you'll keep finding something to write about in this AU of Arylie you've created cuz I know for a fact that I'll be here for it and will be one of the most disappointed if you stop...

Love,

A loyal reader

P.S.: Manifesting for a shirtless Aryan on the show as well even though I know it prolly won't happen...but just putting it out here in case CVs are taking a peep

Wow! You both humble me with your words. Truly. 

I am sure my muses are very satisfied with your response and hopefully they will keep me writing. You are so very kind to say such lovely things. I cannot tell you how much that means to me. 

Keep reading, I hope to write of interesting happenings in the near future between the three ventures - the SS, TS and these OS.

I think the entire Arylie fandom is manifesting for a shirtless Aryan πŸ€£ So tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar if Gul decides to step outside the box and show something like that. I mean sure there are ITV soaps with shirtless actors, but I cannot recall a single Gul show with a shirtless hero. Baniyaan toh honi hi hai!

reginalsecret thumbnail

Originally posted by: mltr16

I am sure my muses are very satisfied with your response and hopefully they will keep me writing. You are so very kind to say such lovely things. I cannot tell you how much that means to me. 

Keep reading, I hope to write of interesting happenings in the near future between the three ventures - the SS, TS and these OS.

I think the entire Arylie fandom is manifesting for a shirtless Aryan πŸ€£ So tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar if Gul decides to step outside the box and show something like that. I mean sure there are ITV soaps with shirtless actors, but I cannot recall a single Gul show with a shirtless hero. Baniyaan toh honi hi hai!

Vaise...Leenesh Mattoo in IB had an open shirt scene (dunno how else to put it lol)...so that works too...we'll take what we get

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautifully written story πŸ‘Œ

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It was beautiful 😍😍

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: mltr16

Ok lemme just go out and say this, if the guy has the body... She'll show it off and we've seen this more than once...

You know which show I'm talking about!!

DeeptiBatchu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’–βœ¨

PLEASE WRITE MORE OS LIKE THIS

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg it was just beautifully written, loved each and every bit if it especially the song