Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am with u on team dhanno n team samba but WD not giving us those teams🤣
#justicefordhanno #justiceforsamba🤣

Dhanno khush hui, but nahi, she wasn;t considered from the start, she is now considering involving PETA🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am with u on team dhanno n team samba but WD not giving us those teams🤣
#justicefordhanno #justiceforsamba🤣

Dhanno khush hui, but nahi, she wasn;t considered from the start, she is now considering involving PETA🤔
Rahim chacha ne kya bigada hai 😒Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am with u on team dhanno n team samba but WD not giving us those teams🤣
#justicefordhanno #justiceforsamba🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Rahim chacha ne kya bigada hai 😒
yahaan sannata nahi hai, so Rahim chacha left the chat😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haina?? It would’ve been and I would’ve probably joined if it was just sheep game. 😒 That’s what I was waiting for from Parm. 😭
Achha hai competition kam rahega
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am with u on team dhanno n team samba but WD not giving us those teams🤣
#justicefordhanno #justiceforsamba🤣
Waise these guys have a point, without Dhanno there’s no Basanti. Let’s rename Basanti to Dhanno 😎
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Waise these guys have a point, without Dhanno there’s no Basanti. Let’s rename Basanti to Dhanno 😎

Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Waise these guys have a point, without Dhanno there’s no Basanti. Let’s rename Basanti to Dhanno 😎
then uss team mein my name should be on top of the list. because I’m the founder member of ‘Team Dhanno’😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Rahim chacha ne kya bigada hai 😒
‘Team Rahim Chacha’ spectators/audience ka team hain. wo sab beech beech mein yahan prakat ho kar puchte hain ‘itna sannata kyun hain bhai?’😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haina?? It would’ve been and I would’ve probably joined if it was just sheep game. 😒 That’s what I was waiting for from Parm. 😭
Hey Kifs,
Sheeple Season 3 which pure sheep game may come after IPL🤔
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30