good nai best friend ha
i heard she was first choice to play anu aunty🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
good nai best friend ha
i heard she was first choice to play anu aunty🤪
are but when we are pushing all three off clip baaki doesnt matter naOriginally posted by: aishapl013
That is cuz if she dies,
Akshu will be on receiving end of everyone's frustration.
Harsh n Mahima. So we don't want her to die 😈
Originally posted by: NNAXTJ672V7NJTXK
don't say that or you will get in trouble 😆
Copy + Paste my reason
Mujhe dhoondane bore hoga so khud dhoondlo.
But Aarohi n Boman Irani is funny too🤣
yeah I also loved itOriginally posted by: DiamondLife
My favorite dream sequence is
Oh! mere dil ke chein..chein aye mere dil ko dua kijiye...bike ride one..I wish they recreate that ❤️
ok point noted🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Arre I'm not mad Akshu itna bada dil hain mere,
Jo bus Aarohi n Manju par ukhadta hain tum par nahi.
But SRK ne kal ho na ho main PZ ko sacrifice kiya for Saif, I Cried so much that time I was so small fir bhi🥺
N Harsh Birla ne alag karne ka zimma uthaya hain 😡
So we don't compare them one is my fav with Sidharth Malhotra n
HB is my hate with Manju n Aarohi 🤣
you are on a roll today 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Copy + Paste my reason
Mujhe dhoondane bore hoga so khud dhoondlo.
But Aarohi n Boman Irani is funny too🤣
Originally posted by: GMLII6YJTUC4BRFH
omg yaar I hate this show... remove this gif 🤣
To start with I don't even know which show is it 🤣
Bus she was saying something I felt to chaap diya
sure just received gyaan from HC🤣Originally posted by: DRE3VGPJBEDK7RGF
eat it on sundays ok 🤣
chodo yaar...abhi will take care of her and slaps are also coming 😆are but when we are pushing all three off clip baaki doesnt matter na
so many gyaanis everywhere 🤣sure just received gyaan from HC🤣