sorry to burst your bubble but it will go for 3 episodes atleast🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
I love that u r so positive in morning now,
I just hope Manju ka drama gets max to max 3 mins, I can't tolerate her more now 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
sorry to burst your bubble but it will go for 3 episodes atleast🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
I love that u r so positive in morning now,
I just hope Manju ka drama gets max to max 3 mins, I can't tolerate her more now 🤪
i loved it yaar especially arohi🤣Originally posted by: JAFNH3SIAQKQAEN2
haina?? but pranju got mad because she took it as an insult to SRK 🤣
I cant stop myself from getting invested yaar abhira are too cute to be true❤️❤️❤️🧿🧿🧿Originally posted by: RMATER7C4KDX3X5J
yaar this is a show na... so i am taking it lightly now... i am sick of getting too invested 🤣
don't say that or you will get in trouble 😆i loved it yaar especially arohi🤣
Originally posted by: CTPBWMVYKSAEEQTE
when will that even happen yaar 😆
When SP or RS orders 🤣
i tell you staak sataak sataak🤣Originally posted by: D6TCE3TUBFSPYB6F
this would be a dream come true 😆
omg yaar I hate this show... remove this gif 🤣
Originally posted by: ZFXXUGYUBW6RJWFL
don't say these things to me please 💔🤣
That's very true though 😆
keep planning it wont work though🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
I don't like it plain n simple,
So I'm going to try manifesting all the elements of the earth to ruin it.
Ik you love it I'm sorry but I'm not Sorry too🤣