Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm scared. We will all confess petty things and someone is about to come and be like I KILLED SOMEONE 16 YEARS AGO.
I have killed several.
Macchhar, makkhi, keede makaude, worms, centipedes, baby snakes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm scared. We will all confess petty things and someone is about to come and be like I KILLED SOMEONE 16 YEARS AGO.
I have killed several.
Macchhar, makkhi, keede makaude, worms, centipedes, baby snakes.
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Whoa!! Mishh you are a Chhupi Rustom lol
Reminds me of those toppers who will say are yaar bakwaas gaya test and always end up getting highest marks on the tests 😆😆
I wish this ever happened to me in actual exams.😒
@ Zeal - This isn’t how negotiations work. I said it’s me and now it’s your turn to reveal a name. Then after you reveal a name, I’ll tell you which MID I think is you. 😊
Zentangle Mahadev on black paper with white pen.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’ll follow your lead to learn how to get banned in your style. Tum to expert ho. 😆
I might be too much of a bad influence, the 17 in my UN is there for a reason. After a while, I just stuck with 17. 😆
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
I might be too much of a bad influence, the 17 in my UN is there for a reason. After a while, I just stuck with 17. 😆
OMG. So you’ve been banned 17 times? I thought it was your favourite number. 🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
OMG. So you’ve been banned 17 times? I thought it was your favourite number. 🤣
Probably more 😆.... if nothing else, you can learn patience and perseverance me, it always beats the mods. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Talking to a tree and coming to IF to tell the story is NOT A SKILL THAT I NEED OR WANT. 😆 I can draw stick figures at best. Yours is true talent.
Meri stories Padhi hain? Likhte likhte main khud bore ho jaati hoon.😆
I know you’re hiding several talents from us anyway.

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Probably more 😆.... if nothing else, you can learn patience and perseverance me, it always beats the mods. 😆
Done deal. Now I’d like you to show me your patience and perseverance by deleting the embarrassing memory of me from your head. Thank you and come again. 😆
@ Zeal - I give up. Keep the names lol. BTW I was joking about that confession. I never said you had a MID. This is the first time I’m hearing about it. I just wanted you to say the names. 😩
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0