Deepika in Gehraiyaan or Alia in Gangubai? - Page 2

Poll

Which is the better performance of year 2022?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Mints wants to get Deepu bashed…

OT: Aloo is light years ahead in acting department…

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia could never do something like Om Shanti Om, where you had to be larger than life. She could never pull off a Cocktail either. I doubt she could pull of a Chennai Express either. Can’t see her do Bajirao either. She also can’t pull off songs like Lovely or something graceful like Manwa. She doesn’t have what it takes to be a “full rounded” actress. Deepika does. 

With a good director Deepu however can do any of Alia’s roles.  Everyone here just has Alia fever right now and may not be thinking logically and are clearly obsessed with her for some reason. It’s almost scary how blinding it is. 

Deepika is more respected for sure and she will be remembered. Alia will be forgotten, just like Preity Zinta, Rani etc good actresses but no legacy. Plus Deepika has beauty which is also important. Alia lacks that too. Poll results is proof enough. Alia’s career best performance and she’s only a few votes ahead of Deepika. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Alia ofcourse. No competition

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Alia could never do something like Om Shanti Om, where you had to be larger than life. She could never pull off a Cocktail either. I doubt she could pull of a Chennai Express either. Can’t see her do Bajirao either. She also can’t pull off songs like Lovely or something graceful like Manwa. She doesn’t have what it takes to be a “full rounded” actress. Deepika does. 

With a good director Deepu however can do any of Alia’s roles.  Everyone here just has Alia fever right now and may not be thinking logically and are clearly obsessed with her for some reason. It’s almost scary how blinding it is. 

Deepika is more respected for sure and she will be remembered. Alia will be forgotten, just like Preity Zinta, Rani etc good actresses but no legacy. Plus Deepika has beauty which is also important. Alia lacks that too. Poll results is proof enough. Alia’s career best performance and she’s only a few votes ahead of Deepika. 

yawnnn

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Deepika is more respected for sure and she will be remembered. Alia will be forgotten,

Really ? Is this your night time fairy tale 😂 

This is up there when Naseerudin Shah said Dilip Kumar would be remembered but not Big B due to film roles 🐷 don’t tell me it will

Happen but call me when that happens 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Alia by miles. Easily her best performance till date after Raazi.

https://youtu.be/RuoXU7OiTyg

priya185 thumbnail

Kareena😆

Khushi - Maine Kamar Nahi Dekhi - Dialogue Trailer - Fardeen & Kareena on Make a GIF

DushtKanya thumbnail

Ah, was waiting for this poll 😈😆

Deepika in Gehraiyaan arguably delivered the best performance of her career but Alia was better by far. Like faaaar. She was absolutely phenomenal as Gangu ❤️

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow what happened suddenly every one are pro alia. I remember reading every thread against alia few months back 😆

Is it love for Alia or hate for DP 😆

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PD-

Wow what happened suddenly every one are pro alia. I remember reading every thread against alia few months back 😆

Is it love for Alia or hate for DP 😆

Gangubai effect. Performance of a lifetime