Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Want to play?
Thank you so much for the tag but I will be quite busy this month. All the best to other players😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Want to play?
Thank you so much for the tag but I will be quite busy this month. All the best to other players😳
Hasini good to see you after ages
Hello hello meri laaado errm Rado behena...🤗
Sakshi I missed you yaara,,❤️
Sakshi 🤗
Only you are the one who remember my abilities 🤣
Good to see you
Hope you doing good
Wanna play ? 👀
Darshii 🤗I missed you , your poems❤️ (& your bartans too 😆)Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello hello meri laaado errm Rado behena...🤗
Sakshi I missed you yaara,,❤️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yeah I noticed 👀 Studies are going well 💕
Tbh I don’t like Nobita much , but he looked cute in your DP , current dp and UN is cute too , how about keeping Mickey Mouse as DP this time ? 👀 😂
Yay Glad to know❤️
Your suggestion is good .. ❤️ I had kept a mickey mouse relative before as it had cheese in it😂
I tried to change it to Nobita-Doraemon pair sometime back, suggested by Rashi but IF didn't let me
And settled for this..Also, I love this dp so much.
Will keep it sometime and then will search for another one😆
Btw: Your dp looks perfect with your UN color and name
Yessss, it’s been loooooong
Kahi nahi , covid ke baad life sort karne ki koshish kar rahe aur kuch nahi 😆
Aap bataye aap kaise hai ? 👀 kahi travel kiya ?
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30