Abey bhul maat ke agar group round bhi sheep huya toh mere saath saath tum sab bhi doboge.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abey bhul maat ke agar group round bhi sheep huya toh mere saath saath tum sab bhi doboge.
You already won by signing up for the game. I always say who ever signs up is already a winner . Baki host ek aadha naam pick kr leta hai.
I tried watching Sholay but it's boring. 🙊 Neend aa jati hai..
RGV ki Aag dekh le phir😆
Maine tujhe basanti main recruit kiya aur tu mujhe hi nikaal rahi hai apni team se😡
Sheep round hai toh main pehley round mein hi doob jaungi
Holmes Series next season kab hain Shreya?
last season, I missed it
Originally posted by: Minionite
Haan tumse milne se pehle main bahut hi seedhi saadhi sane bachhi thi. Tumne bigar diya mujhe. 🤔
CAH khel;e beghair hi bigaar diya?😲 I mean the real wala CAH not IF version😈
Originally posted by: Minionite
Abey bhul maat ke agar group round bhi sheep huya toh mere saath saath tum sab bhi doboge.
Main to hoon hi anti sheep queen😎
Yeah I noticed 👀 Studies are going well 💕Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Glad you remember ❤️😆 ..It's been so long and my username is changed too..
I am good too🤗!! Hope all is well with your studies too 💕💕
Nobita, yep! I miss it too but feels odd now to change it to that again😂..But, maybe I will someday..😂
.
Tbh I don’t like Nobita much , but he looked cute in your DP , current dp and UN is cute too , how about keeping Mickey Mouse as DP this time ? 👀 😂
Can I get in Jai team ? & Where is the 1st round? 😆
You’re in Veeru team. No changes until sign up is over. After that we will see about shuffling.
Bold: R1 is saved on a doc file🤣
Sakshi, Hasini, Zeal uff aaj toh itni badi badi haastiyaan (personalities ayi hain)
Uff aap aise hume sharminda na kare 😳
Hello 👩✈️ Nina
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30