let us know how heaven feels 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
If that was the situation,
Then hello I'm typing out this message from Heaven 🕊💖
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
let us know how heaven feels 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
If that was the situation,
Then hello I'm typing out this message from Heaven 🕊💖
nahi re please don't wish entry upon us 🤣koi na we will also get entry one day but I will deny🤣
it wont be same show anymore🤣
Smart ppl show 🤪
what is that greater purpose??? please do tell me... let me go drink some water and eat a kachori while I wait...🤣
You won't understand, nor do I.
Hum nadaan hain, humare bus ki baat nahi hain 🥺
we are not gyaani enough 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
You won't understand, nor do I.
Hum nadaan hain, humare bus ki baat nahi hain 🥺
look girls they are telling secrets in this thread 🤣
let us know how heaven feels 🤣
For starters its white every where,
N Oh look who I have over here to accompany me
this is GOLD 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
For starters its white every where,
N Oh look who I have over here to accompany me
na na rits also have a problem with not enough wide shots in the actual episodes 🤣
I'm easier to please. I'm fine with no-wide-shots as long as there are shots. What they don't cover, my imagination can.. 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0