i agree and ber manipulations irk me to no extent
Precap is loading with another drama
Raita mata is accepting rishta of Aneesha without consulting Anand-Mahima 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i agree and ber manipulations irk me to no extent
Precap is loading with another drama
Raita mata is accepting rishta of Aneesha without consulting Anand-Mahima 🤢
but pranju is still on the bench 🤣
That's to honor me for my hardwork n patience in the past.
I've been an excellent student those days 🤣
we are waitng for your thesis and its just not coming theough🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Why are u spilling my secrets
I've to study well to write a Thesis now 🤪
yes I want lots of drama and raita only can make that happen🤣then rits' dream will come true becuase this is what she wants 🤣
and if she can oblige us by taking arohi and anisha too🤣haan yaar this is the best idea 😆
i don't believe that because it might be a 12 year old kid looking for attention 🤣
Lol true that,
The present scenarios says that with a Capital A of Attention🤣
dekho pranju... she is manjari's biggest fan 🤣yes I want lots of drama and raita only can make that happen🤣
Here is goesi think she needs a reminder 🤣
everyone online is looking for a gold star and pat on the back these days 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Lol true that,
The present scenarios says that with a Capital A of Attention🤣
but pooja said and I posted🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
No pls I shall wait for a positive song for myself,
That Apana bazaar didn't work for me now 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0