I definitely see myself in this gif 😆 the one that wearing a backpack and get hits by the box
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I definitely see myself in this gif 😆 the one that wearing a backpack and get hits by the box
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
None needed. Arsalan has created the same 1200 topics on Sonu by now. Did that ever stop him
Arsalan, minty and She-who-should-not-be-named are brave and dedicated.
I wish I had even a 10th of their courage and dedication.
It'd be funny if the MID usually posts complete opposite political views 😆
Mujhe bhi mere MID se milwao. 😆 you don't have to tell who told you.
Unfortunately, it is. You people just have really low standards.
You've already met him. You have to figure out the rest 😭
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
It'd be funny if the MID usually posts complete opposite political views 😆
Who is that though?😆
Ye 50 saal ke age range pe kya saadhe saati chal rahi hai.🤔
I'm not good at these things 😭 of all people you know it. 🤗 I called you MID.. of all people wo bhi kiska. Now your turn DM me the name😆
Kinda freaks me out... Not even 24hrs that he payed his tributes to a soul and now the world is doing the same to him.
Sigh.
https://twitter.com/ShaneWarne/status/1499563703083044865?t=rhNUFrVULliMIJnevq-_BQ&s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0