thank god... I will find them a home in the jungle or I can build it myself too 🤣jo haalaat hai looks like they will be doing tht only🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thank god... I will find them a home in the jungle or I can build it myself too 🤣jo haalaat hai looks like they will be doing tht only🤣
it will I feel for long time, RS shows are not toxic mostlyOriginally posted by: IU2UP4EGC2JHWENP
don't know how long that will last 🤣
ohhh god🤮🤮🤮🤮 dono who watches that showOriginally posted by: JRRKDJBNRK7PXSCO
this is what happens when you watch too much naagin!!! 🤣
you can atleast motivate me that what I hope can happenOriginally posted by: YP5CWONV5PHUPBY6
blame the makers...not me 😆
Where are Abhira on this list??? 🤣Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Just imagine - holi pe bhaang ke nashe mein what these pairs will do -
1) Manjari - Harsh
2) Harsh- Abhi (here Abhi is not drunk)
3) Harsh-Manish
4) Mahima-Aneesha
5) Harsh-Aarohi blurting out their destroying fire proof together
6) Mahima-Anand
7) Parth-Mahima
I think makers can close all the loops here..
Ritssss this guys are so awesome,
Now this ppl don't want me to sleep??
Ab mujhe kal ki excitement hain, Akshu kitne haq se chair par baithi hain Abhi ke,
Finally we have Abhira Content 🥳
i will motivate you for pinga 🤣you can atleast motivate me that what I hope can happen
My favorite has to be manjari harsh🤣Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Just imagine - holi pe bhaang ke nashe mein what these pairs will do -
1) Manjari - Harsh
2) Harsh- Abhi (here Abhi is not drunk)
3) Harsh-Manish
4) Mahima-Aneesha
5) Harsh-Aarohi blurting out their destroying fire proof together
6) Mahima-Anand
7) Parth-Mahima
I think makers can close all the loops here..
too many people apparently 🤣ohhh god🤮🤮🤮🤮 dono who watches that show
haan he is slowly taking over the entire show 🤣yes of course , aajkal harsh kaafi on screen hai na🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0