I’m good too 😆 , bas thoda busy 😶Originally posted by: hasini009
I’m good. and you?🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m good too 😆 , bas thoda busy 😶Originally posted by: hasini009
I’m good. and you?🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hey Parm,
thank you, would you please tell me approx dates of grp round ?
Approx from 15th till 19th March!
Hey Roji 🤗Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Sakshiii🤗
How are you?
I don't know if you remember me though 😅
I’m good , how are you ? 👀
Ofc I remember you 😆
Was gonna PM you about missing Nobita in my notifications but forgot 😅😂
waise bhi you ask questions only about elimination in games 🤣Originally posted by: hasini009
atleast you asked about game details. mujhe dekho, khud padi jung e maidan mein. na rules pucha, na theme🤣
main bhi andha dhoond sign up karti hoon but yaha grp round hai can’t ditch others 😆
Tum to tayyar hi rehti ho mere se larne ke liye🤔 tumhara hobby hai kya?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hey Roji 🤗
I’m good , how are you ? 👀
Ofc I remember you 😆
Was gonna PM you about missing Nobita in my notifications but forgot 😅😂
Glad you remember ❤️😆 ..It's been so long and my username is changed too..
I am good too🤗!! Hope all is well with your studies too 💕💕
Nobita, yep! I miss it too but feels odd now to change it to that again😂..But, maybe I will someday..😂
.
Ditudi Dikra itni games khel organise kr li ki Quota pura hogya IF-lifetime ka.
I was playing wordle, worldle, globle and quordle .. ab us se bhi Mann bhar gya 😆
Hasini Holmes koi award prize jeeto is game mai to apni deal yaad rakhna 😉
Sholay nahi dekhi.. nahi pata Rahim Chacha kaun hai.
Ek hi round hai
Other rounds are different and fun
come on yaar its wildy hosting😭
Uss game ka final round starts aaj and it will be finished by the time this game starts
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30