And doing Shreya 's yaani mera's kaam tooooo🤪
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
And doing Shreya 's yaani mera's kaam tooooo🤪
Thank you girls for the tags.
Thank you Parm for organizing and Nidhi for co-organizing.
I will play.
My preference
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
Nope. One at a time
okay,sign me up. Will manage some time to participate 😛
can we be team mates again ? Or am I still not good enough 😆
I think previous one infinitely will end n then this one one will start.
Sign me in 😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Main to itni innocent hoon ke roti ko moti aur moti ko poti bolti hoon😳 masoom si grandma
Are you saying that me is who your poti, is actually moti? 🤔
Pls tell me this is the pearl wala moti and not the moti I'm thinking of 😡
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Woh alag connection bana rahi thi,mein toh behen behen ka connection bana rahi hu😳
Isse mujhe yaad aaya,Chirkoot yeh game bhi nhi khelegi kya??😭
I haven't seen her in a while 😔
How are you Deepu? ❤️ Will you play this game?
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30