Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Unn other players mein main toh sabse aage rahungi😳
Galti se pehla round survive kar bhi liya par mera grp dekha hai,mein toh definite loser hu usmein🥺
mera group dekhlo, single handed wala😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
ok , I will read details and decide if I can manage this .. bas itna bata do ki - are we supposed be active in threads or we just have to PM hosts/ grp members ?
Hey Rado,
there are 4 rounds. Only in the group round you have to be active to contribute for your team. Other 3 rounds, you have to PM me.
Aww thank you so much Captain WD ❤️🤗
Mogambo erre Jailor khush hua 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
ok , I will read details and decide if I can manage this .. bas itna bata do ki - are we supposed be active in threads or we just have to PM hosts/ grp members ?
atleast you asked about game details. mujhe dekho, khud padi jung e maidan mein. na rules pucha, na theme🤣
Hasini ..🤗🤗🤗
Ofcourse I remember you..
long time ..
haan IF se temporary sanyas leli😆
How r you?🤗
See you all later 🤗
Mujhe sach mein latw ho raha hai 😆

I am good. How are you doing??🤗
Chai bana rahi hoon 😆 phir ready ho kar bhagna hai job par 🤪
Hey Parm,Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hey Rado,
there are 4 rounds. Only in the group round you have to be active to contribute for your team. Other 3 rounds, you have to PM me.
thank you, would you please tell me approx dates of grp round ?
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30