keep trying to turn everyone into a vampire 🤣are why not?satya u must get up early🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
keep trying to turn everyone into a vampire 🤣are why not?satya u must get up early🤣
bas uski hi kami thi🤣
even it its tears it will be funny as its papa birla🤣
then he'll be crying why isn't Akshu or even Abhi running after him...😭🤣
He is feeling left out.😃😆
He has so many funny lines!🤣
behosh ? He will go in coma directly🤣
of course inspired by himOriginally posted by: J4MFJP2GRPUSNFMJ
you are sounding just like your favorite papa birla now 🤣
i need partners yaar🧛♀️🧛♀️🧛♀️Originally posted by: XH5IYL37QV5OPBIB
keep trying to turn everyone into a vampire 🤣
he is super funnyOriginally posted by: Dreamygal301
then he'll be crying why isn't Akshu or even Abhi running after him...😭🤣
He is feeling left out.😃😆
He has so many funny lines!🤣
Hello everyone, new viewer here. I started watching the show from last week and it is quite fantastic. I love Abhira but I also watch it for Harshavardhan lol. That man is toxic yes. But he is dope. And when I saw the description for the upcoming episode, I couldn't resist myself from joining here.
Originally posted by: BNVFCVDK7Q5NR7AL
I have already been saying na that Harsh really does love Abhi and is very insecure about losing him further... I bet these emotions will come out...and maybe Abhi might see it too...would be really beautiful
I'm already excited n u are adding up to that one.
I swear if writers ruin it for me, main aag laga doongi😡
mimi dekho she is stealing your copyrighted line 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
I'm already excited n u are adding up to that one.
I swear if writers ruin it for me, main aag laga doongi😡
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0