If holi does not last for at least 4-5 days, I will sue ๐คฃ
ITV Holi is ultimate recipe for Pinga n outburst now.
Ek bhaang chada doon n tamasha dekho ๐คฃ
Pls do sue if they forget that once.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If holi does not last for at least 4-5 days, I will sue ๐คฃ
ITV Holi is ultimate recipe for Pinga n outburst now.
Ek bhaang chada doon n tamasha dekho ๐คฃ
Pls do sue if they forget that once.
yaar but holi is also family bonding na... and I am scared of that ๐คฃOriginally posted by: aishapl013
ITV Holi is ultimate recipe for Pinga n outburst now.
Ek bhaang chada doon n tamasha dekho ๐คฃ
Pls do sue if they forget that once.
It was a guess only .. papa birla won't accept marriage so soon ... Drama is needed ... ๐ฅ๐ฅ
This drama is now healthy for TRP.
We need kilos of Abhira content to bring back the 0.5 lost TRP
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
How will you enjoy Abhira scenes if we don't pretend.. Koi option hai.. lol ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Usme Abhimanyu khush hoga na... So chalega
yaar but holi is also family bonding na... and I am scared of that ๐คฃ
This is what they did once in S2๐คฃ
Omg.... why are you showing me this... I will have nightmares now ๐คฃ
Omg.... why are you showing me this... I will have nightmares now ๐คฃ
Imagine Harsh n Manish in the same situation now ๐คฃ
ok now I am ok... my favorite romance ๐คฃ
Omg , lol ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ .. but kaira had romantic Holi too ๐ ๐ ๐
don't destroy my hopes for holi ๐คฃ
Omg , lol ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ .. but kaira had romantic Holi too ๐ ๐ ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWcuPQ6k6uE/?img_index=2 igsh=bmlhcjFoOGJmcG9j Abheera holds collar of bakra groom and mocks him for asking dowry Ar...
17