Originally posted by: anuandavi
I will not... If I have to forgeti need a propwr apology from Akshara to Abhimanyu...
How will you enjoy Abhira scenes if we don't pretend.. Koi option hai.. lol ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anuandavi
I will not... If I have to forgeti need a propwr apology from Akshara to Abhimanyu...
How will you enjoy Abhira scenes if we don't pretend.. Koi option hai.. lol ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
It was a guess only .. papa birla won't accept marriage so soon ... Drama is needed ... ๐ฅ๐ฅ
Originally posted by: D3P6F7J7M6PIHTGI
he it seems like he is repelled by her...these two don't even hold hands ๐คฃ
They romance as 80s couples ๐คฃ
even 80s couples have more romance ๐
Originally posted by: BHWMBQFFE6XEONVX
don't think they will show holi 2 weeks in advance yaar ๐คฃ
Mujhe unpar ittusa bhi bharosa nahi hain,
Sometimes their days last till 10 days like confession day,
Sometimes 2 days go in 1 episodes only ๐คฃ
Itv logic..
I wish they throw this light on writers brains ๐คก
If holi does not last for at least 4-5 days, I will sue ๐คฃOriginally posted by: aishapl013
Mujhe unpar ittusa bhi bharosa nahi hain,
Sometimes their days last till 10 days like confession day,
Sometimes 2 days go in 1 episodes only ๐คฃ
Itv logic..
the return of the clown emoji ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: ZV4UBAP663IBKLEU
the return of the clown emoji ๐คฃ
That's my fav one for Manjiri, writer n teachers ๐
so many uses out of such a little clown ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWcuPQ6k6uE/?img_index=2 igsh=bmlhcjFoOGJmcG9j Abheera holds collar of bakra groom and mocks him for asking dowry Ar...
17