Yeah he is Samrat, his name is Shamanth
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah he is Samrat, his name is Shamanth
what is he saying in this promo.Originally posted by: Devikadish
Yeah he is Samrat, his name is Shamanth
I knew it.. 🤣🤣
Chalo acchha hai... Pakhi ko ab to iski importance pata chalegi 👍🏼
They are mostly deviating the plot from KD, that's what the characterization and lead couple's equation is indicating
I knew it.. 🤣🤣
Chalo acchha hai... Pakhi ko ab to iski importance pata chalegi 👍🏼
Vaishu will be super happy Ig, because she was upset for her hubby all the time
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
what is he saying in this promo.
He is telling, jaha mujhe itna pyaar milta ho, unhe main chhodhkar kaise Jaa sakta hu
I think they are hallucinating, Smhamanth might be actually dead🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Devikadish
I think they are hallucinating, Smhamanth might be actually dead🤔🤔
Initially, I though so too....until the voiceover definitively said he is back.
Looks like all the other versions have deviated though the Sairat Jodi has been maintained
From now on I will also discuss guddi .. the new version of KD .. 😂😂😂
I don’t like the leads .. I miss my emon .. the most gorgeous of them all