Deepu: On his way to join JMD 2.0

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, it can happen, and surely will happen that Deepu in future leave NI and join JMD 2.0. The way his sasur wants to play dirty to throw Manu out of business, it push Deepu more towards his brother and join JMD 2.0 to make it successful. Deepu's experience will be beneficial for Manu. Deepu is alright playing face to face , but now his FIL is pushing it. Glad deepu slowly realising it. πŸ˜ƒSuch behavior of his FIL will make Deepu to again instill faith in his family. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tommorow again vishwas will show his insecurity. Matlab gargi pe bhi vishwas ko vishwas nai.😑 Honestly, i keep forgetting that gargi has a bf.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I would've liked to see Deepu provide his expertise in JMD 2.0. Right now, it just feels like he's competing with his FIL. It's like utilizing your acquired knowledge from past experience. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
rbpll thumbnail

he is getting in that direction jispe Kanak ko shak ho raha hai. πŸ˜†

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi guys so far liking the story only feel mannu needs little confident, little secured not boyish kind of attitude πŸ˜‰..but I wish in the precap for tomorrow's fight between gargis bf and mannu..mannu speaks up and say she is ur gf but she is my wife 

Dipu hopefully joins with his brother but still i have doubt πŸ˜• 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Hi guys so far liking the story only feel mannu needs little confident, little secured not boyish kind of attitude πŸ˜‰..but I wish in the precap for tomorrow's fight between gargis bf and mannu..mannu speaks up and say she is ur gf but she is my wife 

Dipu hopefully joins with his brother but still i have doubt πŸ˜• 

Manu's character is like that, he is innocent and young. He will gradually become confident with experience.

Yes waiting for the precap😈

Deepu will but it will take time.