Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Missed you too dear ❤️❤️❤️ how is your studies going... Did you travel yet
nice!! would love for them to get married where they first met 🤗
Lol romantic thought only 😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's Akshu ke haseen sapne 🙈🙈😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
triple celebration... pinga is coming too 🤣
I don't want any drama during pinga. Cause I hate how some shows interweave romantic scenes of couple with some drama going on in the house. It completely ruins the episode 😡 And poor couple cannot even bask in the glow before someone comes knocking on the door to cry about something happening.
nice!! would love for them to get married where they first met 🤗
But they have to see budget too so not sure if possible
that will definitely happen here too...this is ITV behen 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I don't want any drama during pinga. Cause I hate how some shows interweave romantic scenes of couple with some drama going on in the house. It completely ruins the episode 😡 And poor couple cannot even bask in the glow before someone comes knocking on the door to cry about something happening.
they should actually go there!
A full circle!
that will definitely happen here too...this is ITV behen 🤣
I know. I am still very upset in what happened in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil 🤣 Harshad as Prem was
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0