Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Shovel face as batman is unappealing. But gollum as Alfred is making me teensy weensy bit curious. Dekhni padegi lagta hai. Ugh.😵
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Shovel face as batman is unappealing. But gollum as Alfred is making me teensy weensy bit curious. Dekhni padegi lagta hai. Ugh.😵
Forget about the face. I am scared about the voice and how be will sound. Bale ruined Batman for me!
i go to temple
no i don't fast or do jagran
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
happy Maha Shivaratri
happy Maha Shivaratri
Do u celebrate it ? How u do it ?
What's not to understand?
Maybe Dictionary.com has not included words like 'woke' and 'non-binary' yet..
I wanted to post this 😭
https://twitter.com/nocontextpawnee/status/1498160040296935428?t=F_DjZfweo3ftbms3tXHFng&s=19
Shabdle - wordle in Hindi 😆🙏🏻
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0