yaar IF has dushmani against my tags I swear 🤣again wrong tag😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yaar IF has dushmani against my tags I swear 🤣again wrong tag😂
abhinse koi ummed nai hai mujhe gone case he is in case of Pinga🤣Originally posted by: Z7KNT7HK4QQJCEB2
arey yaar nahi na... abhi cannot be shy anymore...or else how will we ever get pinga 🤣
I love jalebi 🤣would rather prefer jalebi🤣
I can think of many other things 🤣what now u want her to do uthak baithak and say sorry🤣
iska man nai bharega pipe chadayega bina
please makers iccha poori karo iski
Yes yea... Pipe chadhwao...
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I m here 🙋🏻♀️
Wishlist banao.....♥️♥️♥️
I will send it to Utkarsh....🥳🥳🥳
But Abhi ko pipe pe chadwana wali wish add mat karna..... 🙏🏻
Bhavna Garima and Utkarsh ne sir pakad liya.....🤦🏻♀️
Lekin scene nahi write kar pare.....😅
Jisme woh Abhi ko chadwa sakhe.... 🤣
🤣
Are fir akshu ko hi chadwa do🤣
he just needs a little bit of encouragement 🤣abhinse koi ummed nai hai mujhe gone case he is in case of Pinga🤣
abbimanyu will be ahead bh 1 number always
🤣
Haan, and he will say wo to purani baat he
I loved her dress 🥰 ... May be same picnic pic ♥️♥️♥️
Might be gorilla picnic 🤣🙈🥰🥰💖💖💖