Upcoming : Abhimanyu Grows Uncertain- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

189

Views

8.3k

Users

20

Likes

546

Frequent Posters

YKPOMBL7QQSIVQJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Regarding precap- I wholeheartedly agree! We analyze it way too much!

like I keep saying...this forum gives more thought to the episodes than even the writers themselves... 🤣 entertainment hai....let it be 🤣
Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AKLVA4CWMNKJB4J4

Chalo girls time for me to go to my class for 2.5 hours I will see you after the episode today 😓😓😓 tag me in anything interesting 😂😂😂


Okay.....


Then i won’t tag you.....


Kyuki meri bakwas hoti hai....


Interesting kuch nahi hota.....


🤣


YKPOMBL7QQSIVQJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Imhaisha


Okay.....


Then i won’t tag you.....


Kyuki meri bakwas hoti hai....


Interesting kuch nahi hota.....


🤣


your bakwas is interesting to me... and waise bhi I am back now 🤣
aishapl013 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FKBCOY377SE2GZKD

like I keep saying...this forum gives more thought to the episodes than even the writers themselves... 🤣 entertainment hai....let it be 🤣

Ppl are doing some serious job here,

pls respect them, even writers are pankha now 🤪

YKPOMBL7QQSIVQJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aishapl013

Ppl are doing some serious job here,

pls respect them, even writers are pankha now 🤪

sorry sorry I know you are extra protective these days A+ student 🤣
Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 34W556QWPBP5RA7F

please focus on your OS first 🤣


Pooja is right.....


Satya please focus on your OS...


Then pay your attention to others....


🤣


YKPOMBL7QQSIVQJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Imhaisha


Pooja is right.....


Satya please focus on your OS...


Then pay your attention to others....


🤣


see this is why we are soul sisters...always thinking the same 🤣
Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: G52TOEYIODVABQRB

like I keep saying...this forum gives more thought to the episodes than even the writers themselves... 🤣 entertainment hai....let it be 🤣


Hum faltu hai.... 😁


Toh analyze karle the hai.... 💭


Apna brain kitna develop hua..... 🧠


woh bhi samaj aja tha hai.... 😉


🤣


Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 675G7F4AFVJD7G4F

your bakwas is interesting to me... and waise bhi I am back now 🤣


i told you....


I won’t tag....


But yeh dil hai ki manta nahi.... ❤️


🤣


You have to bear my bakwas .... 🤗

YKPOMBL7QQSIVQJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Imhaisha


i told you....


I won’t tag....


But yeh dil hai ki manta nahi.... ❤️


🤣


You have to bear my bakwas .... 🤗

my day would be incomplete without our bakwas soul sister 🤣

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 23 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".