bacha liya usko hulu or disco ne warna surely would will be exiled
Mein Ram ji thode hun… ki kisi ke kahne per vanvaas chali jaaungi😝😝😝😝
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bacha liya usko hulu or disco ne warna surely would will be exiled
Mein Ram ji thode hun… ki kisi ke kahne per vanvaas chali jaaungi😝😝😝😝
she is dreaming about sabka abhi🤣🤣
AAP SAB ke Abhi ke dreams ke baad dream mein bhi dream karne ka irada nahi….😝😝😝
Helmet bhi payega… AAP SAB ka Abhi…😝😝😝
Atleast dreams mein…..
don’t make fun of his look 😂
Chalo girls time for me to go to my class for 2.5 hours I will see you after the episode today 😓😓😓 tag me in anything interesting 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: VKAYB5O7P5MHYPVU
don’t make fun of his look 😂
looks ka nahi…. To kis kis cheez ka banayun …😝
Yeh mat samajhna ki mrin Ma’am hi loongi aap ke suggestions!!😝😝😝😝😝😝
Originally posted by: ZMKLTQUJNXVC5YMH
Chalo girls time for me to go to my class for 2.5 hours I will see you after the episode today 😓😓😓 tag me in anything interesting 😂😂😂
Tussi jaa rahe Ho???
Will miss ur badhiya wali update…. I love reading them!!❤️
haan haan I don't have so much ego don't worry 🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
looks ka nahi…. To kis kis cheez ka banayun …😝Yeh mat samajhna ki mrin Ma’am hi loongi aap ke suggestions!!😝😝😝😝😝😝
haan yaar on mondays I have class at night... will post my update 1.5 hours late today but will tag you!!!Originally posted by: India_TV
Tussi jaa rahe Ho???
Will miss ur badhiya wali update…. I love reading them!!❤️
Phir se ban gayi Akshu maharani mahan 😡😡😡😡😡 yeh meri Beti hai bhi nahi (nobody answer that)…tiyag ki Devi kahi ki 😡😡😡😡😡
I thought both of these idiots will jump at the idea of living at their own place…..though maybe it’s good if Akshu stays at Birlas with PR Papa keeping an eye on them and Manju getting insecure and making them follow covid protocol
I’ll get back to you about me liking this idea or not
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0