but I will watch it on time🤣🤣🤣I love it nishaaaa.... I am lovvingggg these episodes.... and now I am mad that today is Monday and I have my stupid class until 830 so I will have to watch 1 hour late again 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but I will watch it on time🤣🤣🤣I love it nishaaaa.... I am lovvingggg these episodes.... and now I am mad that today is Monday and I have my stupid class until 830 so I will have to watch 1 hour late again 😡
then she might think of tellin you🤣how many times do I have to tell you people I don't want want the contract... it is too much responsibility for me 🤣
she is dreaming about sabka abhi🤣🤣India tv you should be happy hulu loves you so much 🤣
don't tease me like this 😭 I hate mondays so much.... I am going to sue the calendar 🤣but I will watch it on time🤣🤣🤣
calender has nothing like thatdon't tease me like this 😭 I hate mondays so much.... I am going to sue the calendar 🤣
Dont cry i shall give you my bakwaas sa update 🤗
she secretly wants abhi to herself but will never admit it 🤣she is dreaming about sabka abhi🤣🤣
nahi she is popular and keeping secrets now too 🤣then she might think of tellin you🤣
arey yaar but today I don't think I will be able to use my phone so I won't be able to read that...chalo I will read your update while I am running home and my fingers are turning into ice cubes again 🤣calender has nothing like that
Dont cry i shall give you my bakwaas sa update 🤗
arey yaar these are good episodes too na 🤣 at least for me 😆 please don't kill meeeeee
For you which episode is not good episode.. So far you have liked all...I can't recall any episode you didn't enjoy.. Your living in Yeh rishta world now... Throw anything you will grab it and pamper and nourish it 😂😂
nahi she is popular and keeping secrets now too 🤣

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0