This is what I have been saying. Also why Lotus is feeling so much now for a secret task done by abhi days ago. Is it becoz she got fooled ??
https://twitter.com/rajeshk07655894/status/1498002048750477312?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is what I have been saying. Also why Lotus is feeling so much now for a secret task done by abhi days ago. Is it becoz she got fooled ??
https://twitter.com/rajeshk07655894/status/1498002048750477312?s=21
Weekend episode was so boring. abhirami over the top , my ears was hurting .. suruthi also over the top ..Hopefully simbhu guides them with blunt & honest talks in the coming weeks
Moreover the host needs to be respected. Simbhu might be a good friend but his job is a host and that deserves some respect ..Hopefully that changes in coming weeks
This is also what I am concern about. Some of the people, who has been part of BB are STR's friends. Mahat, Yashika, Aishwariya Dutta. Simbu himself is a daring person, who gets misunderstood but also some of his actions have been unacceptable. I just hope he is not biased.Originally posted by: silverfox
Moreover the host needs to be respected. Simbu might be a good friend but his job is a host and that deserves some respect ..Hopefully that changes in coming weeks
True, thats what I too fèel hope he takes is stand firm in coming weeks.Originally posted by: silverfox
Moreover the host needs to be respected. Simbhu might be a good friend but his job is a host and that deserves some respect ..Hopefully that changes in coming weeks
Ohh Thatha back aa 😆
Gang 1 N A S nominates Julie, Abi, Dhadi Balaji
Gang 2 Sneba nominates Lotus, Anitha, Suruthi
Gang 3 jubi nominates Niroop, Anitha, Suruthi
Lotus nominates Snehan, Dhadi Balaji, Anitha
Bala nominates Anitha, Suruthi, Snehan
Suresh nominates Dhadi Balaji, Suruthi, Snehan
Sathish nominates Dhadi Balaji, Lotus, Julie
Nominated contestants:
Dhadi Balaji, Anitha, Suruthi, Julie, Abirami, snehan, lotus
If anyone having favorite contestants this season and want to vote means I can vote.. I am not voting for anyone....
Gang 1 N A S nominates Julie, Abi, Dhadi Balaji
Gang 2 Sneba nominates Lotus, Anitha, Suruthi
Gang 3 jubi nominates Niroop, Anitha, Suruthi
Lotus nominates Snehan, Dhadi Balaji, Anitha
Bala nominates Anitha, Suruthi, Snehan
Suresh nominates Dhadi Balaji, Suruthi, Snehan
Sathish nominates Dhadi Balaji, Lotus, Julie
Nominated contestants:
Dhadi Balaji, Anitha, Suruthi, Julie, Abirami, snehan, lotus
Why Niroop didn’t get nominated ?
If anyone having favorite contestants this season and want to vote means I can vote.. I am not voting for anyone....
Pls vote for bala baby😜🙈