You know my reactions when it cones to baby na 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
You know my reactions when it cones to baby na 😆

No I don't kno 🤣
U know baby playing well.. 😊
Btw how was your holiday?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
No I don't kno 🤣
U know baby playing well.. 😊
Btw how was your holiday?
Liar 🤣
Aww i'm happy to hear baby is playing well🥳 i need to catch up the episodes 😆
It was beautiful ❤️ we went to mauritius 😳

Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Liar 🤣
Aww i'm happy to hear baby is playing well🥳 i need to catch up the episodes 😆
It was beautiful ❤️ we went to mauritius 😳
I'm not watching only promos😆
Wow! Lovely pic
This place is in my bucket list 😳
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I'm not watching only promos😆
Wow! Lovely pic
This place is in my bucket list 😳
Haha nice idea, instead of watching all the epis i missed i will watch the promos 😆
It is so beautiful there you will love it there ❤️
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Haha nice idea, instead of watching all the epis i missed i will watch the promos 😆
It is so beautiful there you will love it there ❤️
7 promos daily😆
Bala is still struggling to put his point across clearly, but tremendous improvement in mind game and analyzing. Suruthi, Anitha, Niroop supporting Bala occasionally is well understood by him for reasons behind it, inspite of it giving him edge he doest encourage knowing intentions behind it. Niroop looks so bad in the way he treats Julie, but I enjoy every bit Julie gives back to him. Suresh was as usual good in his role and other wild card was completely wasted opportunity. Anitha looks terrible with her calculations. Mind game by Bala looks pleasant, quite opposite when Anitha does it.
I'm not in the show I'm the show🥳🥳
Guess who said this?
Of course our one and only baby 😳