milega
kya milega tilak ya sagai ya pinga??
bolo bolo
milega
kya milega tilak ya sagai ya pinga??
bolo bolo
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Is there a maha episode this weekend?
We might get next weekend I am thinking... Lets see
It's Anupama this weekend.
RS and DKP is putting all their money in that show so there can be a wedding of the century.😵😆
This is why poor Akshu has to wear curtain dresses and go around with a messy and odd looking wig..😕
🤣
Today is anupama maha episode... We might get next Sunday 😃
I think we will get it next weekend too and it might be tilak 🤣Today is anupama maha episode... We might get next Sunday 😃
I think gum is still pending , ours will be week after thatI think we will get it next weekend too and it might be tilak 🤣
5 episodes of ghum are still too much to handle... and now you want an extra one?? 🤣I think gum is still pending , ours will be week after that
I think we will get it next weekend too and it might be tilak 🤣
One more Tilak 🙈🙈... Once Manish agree they will do Tilak there itself I think ...
and akshu will be in that disco dancer outfit??? please go nooooooo 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
One more Tilak 🙈🙈... Once Manish agree they will do Tilak there itself I think ...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZRBBsmE9JO/?igsh=NW9uam94MWJqNTJk Abheera doesn't let disha and family movk blame arman It's shown that damayanti...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZOfjDoCN5C/?igsh=MWFrbzN3czl1NTRpZw== Ar cries holding abheera as she got to know she knew about his tumor Mukti...
1k