Hilarious to see people here to cling onto one random post of mine which doesn’t discuss the show and actively ignore all ones actually discussing the show.😆
Says more about you than me. And heck yeah, I’m judgmental. Not gonna apologise for it.😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hilarious to see people here to cling onto one random post of mine which doesn’t discuss the show and actively ignore all ones actually discussing the show.😆
Says more about you than me. And heck yeah, I’m judgmental. Not gonna apologise for it.😛
Originally posted by: Krantikari
So what are you actually doing in real life to fight against the patriarchy? Or is your activism simply limited to online bhashanbaazi?
I was actually expecting that . Glad to tell you one thing that i simply dont do and that is putting other women down based on their choices.
To.quote : MAYA ANGELOU: Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.
This is what I am currently doing , baby steps i know.
And also there's one amazing qoute of her which i think needs to be pondered and might help you
There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic because he has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.
Originally posted by: Krantikari
Hilarious to see people here to cling onto one random post of mine which doesn’t discuss the show and actively ignore all ones actually discussing the show.😆
Says more about you than me. And heck yeah, I’m judgmental. Not gonna apologise for it.😛
Aksar yaha pe aisa hi hota hai😆🤣
I was actually expecting that . Glad to tell you one thing that i simply dont do and that is putting other women down based on their choices.
To.quote : MAYA ANGELOU: Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.
This is what I am currently doing , baby steps i know.
And also there's one amazing qoute of her which i think needs to be pondered and might help you
There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic because he has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.
I’m not a cynic but thanks for your concern.🙏🏻