Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Shivangi's new show is ending ALREADY? Wow... the ITV space is really fickle. Maybe that's was HC's thinking "To heck with quality, I want a show that's lasted forever even though the content sucks"...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Shivangi's new show is ending ALREADY? Wow... the ITV space is really fickle. Maybe that's was HC's thinking "To heck with quality, I want a show that's lasted forever even though the content sucks"...
Goenkas ka ghoomar 🤧
Oh that is such a sad scene😭
I never get emotional sad scenes dekh karOriginally posted by: Intoxicator
Oh that is such a sad scene😭
Where is karishna😵
I'm very susceptible to any scenes in which children are sad or cry.
And I cry a lot at sad scenes in books, I'm sentimental that way😆
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I never get emotional sad scenes dekh kar
I don't know why mein emotional scenes skip Karti hoon 😒Originally posted by: Intoxicator
I'm very susceptible to any scenes in which children are sad or cry.
And I cry a lot at sad scenes in books, I'm sentimental that way😆
I am not a fan of Karthik and Naira😔 but still mein Wattpad pr kaira ff read karti hoon 😣
I'm not familiar with Wattpad. In high school I got into the fandom of an English language show (that was about the quality of YRKKH😆) and would read their fanfic on Fanfiction.net. It was a dark time...🤣
After that I swore off both reading and writing fanfiction.
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I am not a fan of Karthik and Naira😔 but still mein Wattpad pr kaira ff read karti hoon 😣