Geez! But let's wait for the episode to air. No point jumping to conclusions. 🤞🤞
Haan, waise bhi hum jo bhi conclude karte he, uska ulta hi hota he
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Geez! But let's wait for the episode to air. No point jumping to conclusions. 🤞🤞
Haan, waise bhi hum jo bhi conclude karte he, uska ulta hi hota he
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Baadme scene he.. At Goenkas.. Because costume change he and sab Goenka parivar wale he
Omg .. drama 😱😱😱😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
Abhimanyu, Bade Papa, badi ma, mimi, Vansh, Arohi, AG along with a shouting Akshara
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Because now with Manish putting conditions, Abhimanyu accepting it with his conditions and Akshara rejecting it, I dont know how the makers will address it or they will totally forget it.. Like they forgot rhe drunken night scene
I don't wanna see this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Diya na, Abhimanyu's insecurity and Akshara trying to understand and manaofy him
Oh this is an interesting one. OK. Done. Give me some time. Will post before Monday's episode.
@Pooja, aap ka protective Abhi OS postponed until I get some good content in my head regarding the scene
thank you dear for sharing
Akshu went against manish finally 😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰 .. abhi doesn't want to leave his mother, Akshu doesn't want to live separately 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️..
Monday gonna be amazing 🥰🥰😍😍😍❤️🥰🥰
Oh this is an interesting one. OK. Done. Give me some time. Will post before Monday's episode.
@Pooja, aap ka protective Abhi OS postponed until I get some good content in my head regarding the scene
Yay... I will b waiting.. Do tag me