Originally posted by: Sheldon-Cooperr
After visiting EDT, only thought in my mind is to never get on the wrong side of Bluegrass.😆
bro i learned that lesson within 2 days of knowing her 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sheldon-Cooperr
After visiting EDT, only thought in my mind is to never get on the wrong side of Bluegrass.😆
bro i learned that lesson within 2 days of knowing her 🤣
I thought you had a PhD ??? Oh God, I really need to learn of PhDs out of law.
If not you who has a PhD there ? Someone does
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
I thought you had a PhD ??? Oh God, I really need to learn of PhDs out of law.
If not you who has a PhD there ? Someone does
*chomps down popcorn*
Bluegrass
*Shoves popcorn back into my mouth*
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
I thought you had a PhD ??? Oh God, I really need to learn of PhDs out of law.
If not you who has a PhD there ? Someone does
blue re....
not me. i'm married to numbers 😛
Okay...them Blue has a PhD. I still feel the same way 😂😂😂 Unaccomplished.
And I think we can stop going there now. People are contracting themselves and talking about "respectable" touches now
I am so glad we make fun of Fahmaan instead of worshipping him because good lord!
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
I thought you had a PhD ??? Oh God, I really need to learn of PhDs out of law.
If not you who has a PhD there ? Someone does
Iys blue PhD in literature
I have a PhD in not tolerating bullshit
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
I thought you had a PhD ??? Oh God, I really need to learn of PhDs out of law.
If not you who has a PhD there ? Someone does
Bluegrass does. In literary criticism.
I also learnt this from EDT. Informative journey it is being.
Mera to bilkul nhi. I try to stay away from arguments as much as possible. Khud ki life mein itne siyappe hote h yaha aake bhi yehi thodi karna hai bhai🤣Originally posted by: SundariP
war isn't everyone's cup of tea now is it???