Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
🤣🤣🤣 thread !!!
Aapka @bold keliye Mutual OS hai. Follow the path
Originally posted by: SundariP
I'm a default tag in all
tharkiposts 😆
It would have a completely different meaning if you both read my OS (i didn't tag you there shall I???
You just always make the place fun so no guesses for the reason of you getting tagged except you being the leader of Pyaasis
I did read a little bit ngl, but ran away like a coward because I blush too much like leggit turn apple red and I was in a public place. But I generally can't read steamy stuff unless it's a part of a bigger story like in novels. I just don't know how to react afterwards 🤣
Originally posted by: SundariP
Arre don't make big commitments just write an OS or two here and there if some idea holds your mind. 😊
Guess your wish is going to come true very soon 😉... started writing a small piece though not sure how it will come out as I am coming back from my Vanvaas after a very long time... But hopefully you all will like it 😳
Fingers Crossed ☺️
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Guess your wish is going to come true very soon 😉... started writing a small piece though not sure how it will come out as I am coming back from my Vanvaas after a very long time... But hopefully you all will like it 😳
Fingers Crossed ☺️
Bring it on sista... ❤️
Just remember your stories are so soulful 🤧
Don't even remember their names though, just your name and writing style.
Originally posted by: SundariP
Bring it on sista... ❤️
Just remember your stories are so soulful 🤧
Don't even remember their names though, just your name and writing style.
Awwww🤗
Thank you so much for the compliment ❤️
Hopefully you are going to like this one too... bas thoda lengthy ho gaya hai 😆
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Awwww🤗
Thank you so much for the compliment ❤️
Hopefully you are going to like this one too... bas thoda lengthy ho gaya hai 😆
Love the length 😍
Aane do...
Yaha bhi bahut kadardaan hai writing talent ke
Originally posted by: SundariP
Love the length 😍
Aane do...
Yaha bhi bahut kadardaan hai writing talent ke
Chalo Fir.. Hopefully Tomorrow... Dedicated to you for jagaoing my ander ka writer once again 😆
Mere ko pata tha ki yeh ghar zada waqt tak chalega nahi. Hopefully the next thread goes slower. Itna phast phorward bhi theek nahi🤣