Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Don't worry about this one, she's likes to pretend she's still in the closet
https://tenor.com/bdfCR.gif
🤣🤣🤣
Where DO YOU find these Gifs ? 🤣
The accuracy of it *cackling like the witch I am*
Hum charamparamsukh prapti ka rasta😉
That's what you supposed to do
Originally posted by: SundariP
I'm a default tag in all
tharkiposts 😆
It would have a completely different meaning if you both read my OS (i didn't tag you there shall I???
Yeah..I know Pooja..esp me , I tag you in many 😆 Simple reason- I am not online most of the time..and frankly, I haven't interacted with many. And when I do come online, I have no idea of what the topic of discussion is.😆 So when I jot down my thoughts, I know for sure that you would share your view too and hence the tag. Afterall, you are the first I interacted with in the forum. 😆
Your OS...you did tag me..And I did read it till halfway. But Vampire Dairies came to my mind. You get the gist right? Something else came up and I didn't complete it 😆😆Honestly, for all my bak bak , I am not sure of what more to comment than Holy F 🤣
Originally posted by: _AmyChoco_
Hawww...who me..now what did I do?😆 If I were the one fanning the flames, I would have brought to everyone's attention @bold below
{{AryLie equation is built on trust so there's no scope for misunderstanding as well. Everything else will surely be salvageable. We might get some angst served in the process but we won't value the pleasure without tasting some pain first right ?}}
Your words, not mine 🤣 Without pain, no pleasure 😈But I didn't say anything earlier, did I? Abhi bhi I am keeping mum...cuz I am not the one to take someone down the hole with me 🤣
Seems like E was right all along. You aren't so innocent afterall 🤣*runs as far as I can*
Red Bold Italics: OUCH, OUCH, OUCH.
Goes to run after you to bring you back and call YOU out 🤧
Bold : Angst = Pain. Don't go reading between the lines please, it's all about how you interpret my words you see 😎
And you certainly didn't keep mum.
Originally posted by: _AmyChoco_
Yeah..I know Pooja..esp me , I tag you in many 😆 Simple reason- I am not online most of the time..and frankly, I haven't interacted with many. And when I do come online, I have no idea of what the topic of discussion is.😆 So when I jot down my thoughts, I know for sure that you would share your view too and hence the tag. Afterall, you are the first I interacted with in the forum. 😆
Your OS...you did tag me..And I did read it till halfway. But Vampire Dairies came to my mind. You get the gist right? Something else came up and I didn't complete it 😆😆Honestly, for all my bak bak , I am not sure of what more to comment than Holy F 🤣
Always tag me... 😆
Don't wanna miss you posts for anything since I've stopped going through each and every posts since dt #20
I did tag you? Hai didn't remember 😂😂
And i never watched vampire diaries, but i get the reference 🤣
Mature tag!!!
That description🤣