are sach mai... Hum STD khelne wale the... Koi aaya hii nahi aur vo bhi chali gai..🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
are sach mai... Hum STD khelne wale the... Koi aaya hii nahi aur vo bhi chali gai..🤦♀️
are sach mai... Hum STD khelne wale the... Koi aaya hii nahi aur vo bhi chali gai..🤦♀️
Yeh STD kya hota hai
Subscriber Trunk Dialling ya
Sexually transmitted diseases
Ok bye 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaY3c1hNavp/?utm_medium=copy_link
Sapu waiting for new song 3/3/22
He is unstoppable 🔥
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
I know what nasha Manasi is on 😳 I am smoking the same stuff. Which btw is not sasta from any angle! 😉😳😳
Ye jo road site pe baith ke patta phookte hai mai uski baat kar rahi hu 😈
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaY3c1hNavp/?utm_medium=copy_link
Sapu waiting for new song 3/3/22
He is unstoppable 🔥
Hey Mini ❤️
Guru is irresistible
I love all his albums
Goa se agaye
Meri 3rd guru fan (Tagging buddy 🥰)
Ur all Time favorite song
Ye jo road site pe baith ke patta phookte hai mai uski baat kar rahi hu 😈
US ke road side pe patta nai phookte.
Its happens only in India 😆
I love all of them. 😆