Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is the most popular song in Tamil movie scene as of today. The song is called Arabic Kuthu from the movie Beast and Vijay is in acting it and releasing in April.
KD and his dance 😆 with this song in the BG and his comment 😆
Sathya, check this out- Arabic Kuthu on KD 🤣
P.S: BTW, Vijay, he also goes by the title Ilayathalapathy is an awesome dancer himself, just like AA, and please don’t confuse him with Vijay Devarakonda who mainly acts in Telugu movies😆
I can already SEE Vijay hiding behind a wall and refusing to come out after watching this Akka, but Okay? Habibi is Habibi, no can do about it. 🤪🤣
Is bar full date ke sath
Kya dream puraa ho rahaa
I'm excited for this
Is he buying a home all by himself?
I guess yeh bike he wanted to buy 😃
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I guess yeh bike he wanted to buy 😃
Vaishu I am team bike from the start lets see😆
Originally posted by: Pritha_31
Is bar full date ke sath
Kya dream puraa ho rahaa
I'm excited for this
Is he buying a home all by himself?
Bold🤣
Kaafi mazak bnta h bechare k😆😆
Btw his excitement this time around seems sooo high. ❣️
Kaam bhi to vaise hi krta h na🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Btw his excitement this time around seems sooo high. ❣️
Isi 440 watt ki smile ke liye to show jhel rhe h🥰
Whatever it is but he looks really happy and excited so must be very special for him❤️Originally posted by: Pritha_31
Is bar full date ke sath
Kya dream puraa ho rahaa
I'm excited for this
Is he buying a home all by himself?