Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this is soooo beautiful
This is so Beautiful, ❤️
I wish such talented ppl give masterpieces like this.
Instead of the jobless comparative society ke Aunties who play spot the difference their whole life.😤
Wow.. We will more scenes now...
I love angry 😡😡 bird.....
I used to be addicted to that game 🤣Originally posted by: Prachi1967
I love angry 😡😡 bird.....
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Areeeee of course.....
Agar yeh dream scene real mein repeat karenge....
Toh obviously the scene will be more intense....
Ladder scene ke baad I don’t have doubt .....🙈
Intense toh pakka honge....🔥🔥🔥
Akshu pe pura vishvawas hai....🙈 🙈🙈
🤗❤️🥰
Waise kamaal hai na we trust Akshu more than Abhi during romance scenes
Bandi kya jaan phunkti hai