Originally posted by: YG2BIIVGEX3U7EVM
any excuse to go shopping is a good one 🤣
I am always ready for the shopping😆
Even ready to select dresses for all of you😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: YG2BIIVGEX3U7EVM
any excuse to go shopping is a good one 🤣
I am always ready for the shopping😆
Even ready to select dresses for all of you😉
select them and also buy for us 🤣Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I am always ready for the shopping😆
Even ready to select dresses for all of you😉
Originally posted by: BHNNTHYKEXBCFYGQ
select them and also buy for us 🤣
Sure 😆
Btw do you want them to get married or not ?
Or you also need some time like our Anu😉
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I am always ready for the shopping😆
Even ready to select dresses for all of you😉
Bhavi baaki ke dress selection baaki hain for other function.
I select for Haldi n you go for Mehendi😉
That Akshu ki Maa had butchered my ego saying yeh thread nurse aunty se bhi slow hain.😡
So now we are making it run as fast as Abhimanyu ki Bike ✌
I want the shaadi track to start ASAP 🤣Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Sure 😆
Btw do you want them to get married or not ?
Or you also need some time like our Anu😉
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Bhavi baaki ke dress selection baaki hain for other function.
I select for Haldi n you go for Mehendi😉
That Akshu ki Maa had butchered my ego saying yeh thread nurse aunty se bhi slow hain.😡
So now we are making it run as fast as Abhimanyu ki Bike ✌
Haan yr Mimi ne to aaj bol hi diya hamare thread k baare me
Khud to help krti bhi nhi hai 🤔
But ham apni speed fast karege ab 😉
Btw outfits suggestions kal post krti hu dear🤗
You be ready with some haldi outfits
Originally posted by: 6UE23LY46XRBFLMA
I want the shaadi track to start ASAP 🤣
Chalo phir to acha hua tu hmare saath hi hai 😉
Btw pooja where are you from ?
I live in New York 🤗 how about you??Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Chalo phir to acha hua tu hmare saath hi hai 😉
Btw pooja where are you from ?
Originally posted by: R2KTSS3ELNZY6I3O
I live in New York 🤗 how about you??
Achaa hamse bahut dur ho aap😉
I am from Gujarat ( India)🤗
I am originally from Delhi ❤️
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0